This course explains in some detail the accounting proposed in all current IFRS projects in progress.
There is also plenty of opportunities to discuss issues that you have been having in your application of the IFRS standards to your transactions and to explore what the most appropriate treatment might be.
Professionals in the fields of finance and accounting, and professionals seeking to enhance international accounting knowledge from companies implementing IFRS as the standard of reporting.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
Chapter 1: the Conceptual and regulatory framework & IAS 1 – Presentation of Financial Statements
Chapter 2: IFRS13- Fair Value Measurement
Chapter 3: IAS16- Property, Plant and Equipment (PP&E)
Chapter 4: IAS40 – Investment Properties
Chapter 5: IAS38 – Intangible Assets
Chapter 6: IAS 36 – Impairment of Assets
Chapter 7: IAS23 – Borrowing Cost
Chapter 8: IFRS5 – Non-Current Asset held for sale
Chapter 9: IAS32, IFRS7, and IFRS9 – Financial Instruments
Chapter 10: IFRS16 (new version) and IAS17 – Lease
Chapter 11: IAS2 – Inventory
Chapter 12: IAS37 – Provision and Contingency
Chapter 13: IAS10 – Events after the reporting period
Chapter 14: IFRS15 – Revenue from contracts with customers
Chapter 15: IAS20 – Government Grants
Chapter 16: IAS41 – Agriculture
Chapter 17: IAS8 – Changes in Accounting Policies, Accounting Estimates, and Errors
Chapter 18: IAS12 – Income Taxes
Chapter 19: IAS19 – Employee Benefits
Chapter 20: IFRS2 – Share-based Payments
Chapter 21: IAS33- Earnings per share
Chapter 22: IAS21 – Foreign Currency Translation
Chapter 23: IFRS8 – Operating Segment and IFRS12 – Related Party Disclosure.
Chapter 24: Convergence to IFRS – First-time Adoption
Duration: 4 days (28 hours)
- Clearly, understand the reasons for the move across most of the world to IFRS and the countries that have adopted IFRS in the recent past and those that will adopt in the future
- Gain a complete working knowledge of the more challenging IFRS standards
- Review Interpretation Committee pronouncements relevant to your business
- Gain a sound understanding of the issues surrounding how these standards are applied in practice
- See worked examples of how the more difficult standards are applied in practice
- Review treatments by companies in their financial statements
- Understand what the current proposals are for new standards and what this might mean to your business
- Work as a Finance Senior Manager at Dentsu Aegis Network Group. Before joining the current company, he has gained substantial working experience in essential roles at prestigious audit and advisory firms such as Ernst & Young Vietnam, Moss Adams LLP (USA), and Kauffman and Nelson CPA LLP (USA).
- Lecturer is one of the few Vietnamese professionals who hold the CPA (USA) qualification
- Having prior teaching experience at the Santa Ana College (Santa Ana, USA), he has been delivering lectures in the financial accounting papers of the ACCA training program in Vietnam since 2011.
With an enthusiastic, effective and fun-filled teaching methodology, all of Mr. Tin Le’s classes always provide learners with valuable technical knowledge and useful exam preparation tips.
Giảng viên: Mr. Tín Lê, CPA (USA)
Ngày khai giảng: 24/02/2018
Lịch học: Chủ Nhật 08:00-17:00
Thời lượng: 60 giờ
Học phí gốc: 14,500,000 VNĐ
Mọi thông tin chi tiết hoặc đăng ký học, xin vui lòng liên hệ :
Ms. Nguyễn Thị Trường An – ĐT: 0933 886 364 – email: email@example.com