What you will do
To manage the compliance and internal audit function for Masan Consumer Holdings (MCH) to ensure that the internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the MCHs’ internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In this position, the director of internal audit is also responsible for drawing any weaknesses or shortcomings noted to the attention of management.
- Apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls of the MCH through the development of an annual program of audit review work.
- Conduct operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Report the results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans to address issues arising to the board.
- Assist external auditors in internal control related matters as appropriate.
- Promote risk management best practice across MCH.
- Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and to discuss changes in policies that will impact the system flow of information.
- Increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems of functions reviewed.
- Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Discuss the findings of audit reviews with management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- Perform follow-up work ensuring management progress actions within the agreed time scales and to escalate failure to progress actions as the Head of Internal Audit deems appropriate.
- Perform ad-hoc investigations and reviews at the request of the board.
- Manage the co-sourcing arrangement with the external auditors as required.
- Provide an independent challenge to the business view of risk as articulated via the framework.
- Coach and develop staff.
What you are good at
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant licenses, programs or certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Accounting designation: ACCA, CMA, CPA, CIMA, or related.
- Minimum 6 year experience in the management of audit departments and staff in global companies.
- Good knowledge of COSO framework and SOX compliance.
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures.
- Interacting and Communicating.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Managing Change and Innovation.
- Personal and Team Development.
- Client Focus and Teamwork.
- Delivering Excellence.
- Leading and Inspiring.
- Professional manner.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure.
- Highly developed investigative skills.
- Good time management.
- Ability to use own initiative.
Trích nguồn: Vietnamworks