- Advisory Service
Focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. We work with clients to address their specific circumstances and help turn strategy into reality. Whether it’s an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain or superior customer management, we’re able to offer added value.
Advisory Service includes 02 business areas: Performance Improvement and Risk Management.
helps local and international companies with:
- Operation: Business Process Improvement, Supply chain and Operation Improvement
- Finance: Planning, budgeting and forecasting, Costing, Business performance management, Finance process efficiency, and Finance function transformation
- People and Organization: Organization design, Change management, HR process efficiency, and HR Transformation Risk Transformation
helps local and international companies evaluate their risk management processes and identify the risks that matter to improve performance and reduce costs. Services include:
- Internal Audit
- Major Capital Projects
- Financial Services Risk Management
Essence of the role
- Complete assigned work streams of advisory services; formulate high-quality, insightful and sustainable solutions to help clients accelerate business growth and streamline their operations
- Ensure work efficiency during all engagements by continuously improving processes, utilizing methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Conduct market research, assist in interview planning and during client meetings
- Contribute to the preparation and facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team
- Fulfill recommended experiences and learning curricula, and seek out coaching and feedback on a regular basis
- Final year students/fresh graduates from a reputable university with good to excellent academic background and extra-curriculum activities
- MBA/MSc/CFA/ ACCA is a plus
- Good knowledge on Business operation and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency (writing and speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Willing to be challenged, work hard and travel
- Problem solving, Analysis and Insight, Teamwork, Leadership, Relationship management
What do you gain from the Advisory Service Internship Program?
- Discover what life as a professional is all about. Work on real projects and prepare yourself to perform at an outstanding level.
- Learning: All interns will join a compulsory intensive training program. Our global learning curriculum will help you enhance your technical skills, build your general business skills and acumen, and gain various industry insights. Besides, you will learn about building relationships and leading people; those abilities are every bit as important for your career.
- Experiences: The most enriching and career-enhancing experiences are gained on the job, thus our service line plans assignments in ways that will give you the best opportunities and environment for your career development. You will work alongside with experienced professional consultants and support them in solving real-life business problems.
- Coaching:You will have a counselor, who will work with you closely to consider all the feedback you receive and help you find the career path that will take you in the right direction.
Apply online at: goo.gl/K6ZLaU
Application willbe closed on 20 May 2018
Contact: Mr. Giang
Tel: +84 28 3824 5252 /Ext 8706