The main aim of the internship for the organization is to support financial planning for Indochina markets (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia)
The opportunity will last 6 months and full time.
Brief about GSK Consumer Healthcare: our business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral health, Pain relief, Respiratory, Nutrition/gastro-intestinal and Skin health categories.
Our products – brands that consumers trust and come back to, time and time again, such as Sensodyne, Panadol and Voltaren – reach people in more than 150 countries around the world, helping them to improve their health and wellbeing
GSK Consumer Healthcare’s goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted consumer healthcare companies.
Working location: 235 Dong Khoi, Ben Nghe Wd, Dist.1, HCM
Working time: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
English level: Good reading & Writing
Email to submit: Ms. Hoa Dinh: Thihoa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate actively in budgeting process from data collection to final validation from various business stakeholders
Support Finance business partners in daily tasks and activities such as:-
Ø Support Finance manager to maintain operation in Sales Finance analysis area including sub distributor financial analysis (ROI model) tracking, Field Force Cost analysis
Ø Support Finance Manager in assisting Commercial MKT operation, especially in pre and post evaluation of promotions (STP), G2N, trade term plan, channel P&L
Ø Support Finance Manager in assisting MKT operation analysis including business case, cost and price structure, post launch evaluation
Ø Prepare, control and monitor the spending of Advertising, Promotion by brands, channels
Ø Co-ordinate with sales, marketing and supply chain for pre-consensus forecasting review and approval
Ø Any other adhoc task in Commercial Analysis area
Ø Perform Balance Sheet review with BSC Finance
Support and information provided by the employer, for students with additional needs?
Full Induction & completion of Mandatory e-learning modules
Computer and system access/ email account
Qualifications and Skills
Applications are sought specifically from students studying Business Administration with a focus on / major in Finance or Accounting with good academic results (Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale)
The following knowledge and skills are identified by the employer as being essential:
Solid knowledge of finance and business analysis with basic knowledge of basic accounting principles, with knowledge of financial statements and good Excel skills.
It is desirable that applicants have previous experience in Budgeting and Financial planning in previous internships.
At the end of the intership, you should gain the following skills:-
- Understanding and analysing the financial statements in business environment.
- Full cycle of Planning from Data gathering to Financial Statements
- Working with sense of urgency to complete assignments
- Problem solving skills and developing new methods of analysis to streamline decision making
- Enhancing Teamwork / Leadership Skills through opportunity to work with people within and outside the group, including cross-functional partners and working with sense of urgency to complete assignments
- Improve verbal and written communication skills through presentation and communication within the business unit
- Insight into strategic thinking / business acumen through learning business issues and how this impact strategy and target achievement
- Project Management skill through opportunity in asking critical questions from the business users and gathering data to effectively address the business problem, enhance organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal guidance/supervision