As one of 4 large multinational corporations in the field of auditing – tax – law consulting, Ernst & Young (EY) is a bright career destination for many people. In order to develop a strong human resource team, the human factor is always the core thing. Hence, EY is looking for talented personnel to further improve its team, especially give preference to those who possess international certificates such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and/ or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Experienced Staff – Audit Services
- New Staff – Tax & Advisory Services
- Staff to Experienced Staff – Accounting Compliance & Reporting
- Manager – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Manager – Insurance Consulting – Assurance Services
- Senior Consultant – Insurance Consulting
- Senior Consultant – Business Tax Services
- Senior Consultant – Performance Improvement – Financial Services
- Staff to Senior – EY Parthenon
For the details of Major Responsibilities and Requirements of each position, please kindly select the corresponding item.
What EY offers
Join our EY-P team and provide clients a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, supporting both buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence and restructuring, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, and 100-day planning, supporting the integration process, integration and assessments of carve-out/stand-alone costs and risks.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact Ms. Linh Thuy Ho via firstname.lastname@example.org by 16/7/2021.