MAZARS, INTERNATIONAL AUDIT AND ADVISORY GROUP, RECRUITS: AUDIT INTERNSHIP
• Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching
and documenting facts and findings;
• Assist in-charge to carry out audit work as assigned;
• Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
• Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
• Perform analytical review of financial information;
• Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures;
• Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity.
• Final year students and fresh graduates majoring in relevant fields (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance,
Banking, Foreign Trade, Economics, Commerce);
• Fluent English;
• Honest and highly committed;
• Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Both autonomous and team player;
• Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
• Good ability to work under high pressure
• Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
• Being able to work as full-time Trainee for Mazars in Vietnam from December 20th 2016 to April 2017.
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
• Cover letter in English;
• C.V. in English (including your TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA).
• Application time: till November 15th 2016
• Recruitment process: November 15th – December 15th, 2016
• On boarding and training: December 20th onward.
MAZARS CO. LTD
HCMC Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanoi Office: email@example.com
Join the 17,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 77 countries.