Are you ready for the opportunity of your lifetime?
As one of the world’s leading professional services firms, we help businesses, not-for-profit organisations and governments to create value and improve the way they work. Our purpose is simple: build trust in society and solve important problems. By embarking on a graduate career with us, you’ll have the opportunity to build a meaningful and extraordinary career.
We are designed to help you on building up your career path. You will work on client projects as an Associate/Consultant and will have the best insight into what we really do to our clients, the economy and the wider community. Moreover, you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer group, through our client focused challenge.
For detail information, please visit PwC Graduate Programme: https://www.pwc.com/vn/en/careers/graduate-and-undergraduate-careers.html
1. When & How to apply : PwC are offering fresh graduate opportunities at both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices in the following Line of Services:
Ho Chi Minh City:
• Assurance Associate (https://www.applytopwc.com/hrprc/publiclogin_vietnam.jsp?vcode=559&loccode=HCM)
• Tax Consultant (https://www.applytopwc.com/hrprc/publiclogin_vietnam.jsp?vcode=560&loccode=HCM)
• Advisory – Deals Associate (https://www.applytopwc.com/hrprc/publiclogin_vietnam.jsp?vcode=565&loccode=HCM)
• Management Consulting Associate (https://www.applytopwc.com/hrprc/publiclogin_vietnam.jsp?vcode=562&loccode=HCM)
• Tax Consultant (https://www.applytopwc.com/hrprc/publiclogin_vietnam.jsp?vcode=558&loccode=HAN)
• Management Consulting Associate (https://www.applytopwc.com/hrprc/publiclogin_vietnam.jsp?vcode=563&loccode=HAN)
Each candidate can create no more than one application form. Please read the Guideline for applying online carefully before creating and submitting your application.
We receive applications from 5 March to 1 April 2018
On boarding: August 2018
2. What PwC Vietnam is looking for?
- Final year students or recent graduates (in 2017 or 2018) with a relevant background (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Foreign Trade or law …)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
3. Any question?
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact PwC Recruitment Team:
Hotlines: +84 (0)24 3946 2248 (Hanoi) | +84 (0)28 3824 0112 (Ho Chi Minh City)