Job Description & Summary
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a culture that’s committed to making a difference for each other, for our clients, and for our community — by investing in your growth and empowering you to be the best version of yourself. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, become well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits, and make a positive contribution.
At PwC, you’ll build a meaningful career, while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress, and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programmes (training programmes and digital upscaling), as well as our secondment opportunities. And if you’d like to get involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports, Recreational Club, and more!
What you’ll create and do
Assurance deals with so much more than numbers. You’ll be on a team that understands every aspect of the client’s business, from the inside out, identifying where auditing can add genuine value, and helping to build sustainable trust between our clients, institutions, and society at large.
You’ll learn to see beyond the obvious, developing real insights into markets, technology, people and management, as well as finances, and you’ll collaborate with colleagues and clients in order to provide informed opinions that truly matter.
You’ll be a part of the firm’s largest line of service, where you’ll experience a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. From potential start-ups to multinational corporations, in industries including technology, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, gaming, and retail, among others, our clients will look to you for audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change, and other business-related advice.
• Working on external audit and statutory reporting engagements for large proprietary and listed organizations; and
• Assisting in reviews of financial statements.
What do we offer?
- A clear path for career development.
- The opportunity to build your profile and network at PwC, around the world.
- Digital upskilling.
- A diverse, flexible, and professional working environment.
- A degree in Accounting / Audit or a related field.
- A good track record of academic achievement.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A team player and keen learner.
- Being fluent in Chinese, Korean, and/or Japanese would be a plus.
- Digital skills (i.e. data analytics, software programming, etc.) would also be highly appreciated.
- We only accept applications through our online system (Workday).
- Kindly upload your resume, university degree, and transcript in PDF format (preferably combined into a single file).
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission: October 25, 2021