As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited (EY Vietnam) invites interested applicants to apply for the Tax Consultant/Staff position in our International Tax Services – Tax Division in Ho Chi Minh office.
Your key responsibilities
As part of International Tax Services – Transfer Pricing (TP) team, you will have an opportunity to work on assigned projects and gain experiences under the guidance of the project’s senior/manager. Below are your key responsibilities:
- Support to study and advise effective TP and tax models for foreign investment companies in Vietnam
- Support to prepare related tax and TP advices for cross-border business transactions
- Perform analyses in relation to financials, pricings, profit margins and benchmarking of various industries
- Support to prepare planning and compliance tax and TP reports in accordance with Vietnamese tax regulations
- Prepare related TP declaration forms as part of client’s annual corporate income tax returns
- Assist clients in preparing explanation to questions raised by tax officers in case of tax inspection
- Creates value for clients by bringing new ideas, insights and delivering practical tax solutions
- Other tax related assignments
Target recruits will be new graduates or likely graduates obtaining the following qualifications:
- University degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Business, Foreign Trade, Banking, Commerce with good marks for technical subjects.
- Good at English. Additional language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean…) is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and as a part of a team
- Willing to travel
What working at EY offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed. Plus, we offer:
- Negotiable & very attractive salary
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills, overseas training, clear career path and promotion opportunities for high performance candidates
If you are looking for a challenging job in a proactive and professional environment, please send us your most update resume and copies of qualifications, transcripts by 20 December 2017.
Email received CV: Mr Nguyen Linh Giang | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Tel: +84 28 3824 5252 – ext. 8706.
Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited
Bitexco Financial Tower
28th Floor, 2 Hai Trieu Street
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Office: +84 28 3824 5252