Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 160 staffs nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
For our Accounting outsourcing and Tax department in Hanoi, we are looking for 5 qualified final-year students or fresh graduates to join us as Accounting/Tax Interns.
Join the 18,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 79 countries.
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to Tax or AOS team in handling client’s assignments
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates
- Demonstrates required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/regulatory environment
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
- Final year, fresh graduated in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics.
- Computer literacy and good command of English
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skill
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creative
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (04) 39-361-031
Email Subject: AOS / Tax Intern_Full name
Deadline of application: January 31st, 2018