ABOUT THE COMPANY
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded P&C insurance company and the largest commercial insurer in the U.S. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb life is the global life insurance division of Chubb. Chubb life Vietnam offers a comprehensive array of quality life-insurance products to meet the financial-protection and security needs of a broad range of customers. The company pioneered the introduction of the universal life plan in the Vietnamese market in March 2006. Since then, it has developed a full range of universal life products. This diverse range of universal life products enables individuals and groups up to the age of 80 years to select plans to suit their financial needs. Chubb life Vietnam distributes its products mainly through its professional and ever-growing over 23,000 strong agency force, as well as through select banks. More information can be found at www.chubb.com/vn.
- Oversee and monitor the distribution compliance team, including territory internal controls, such as customer complaint handling against agent, investigating and proposing disciplinary actions relating fraud & misconduct of agent.
- Give advice to the Agency Development and Management Board (Ban điều hành và phát triển kinh doanh) relating agent recruitment, agent termination and agent violation.
- Support and give advice to all trading offices/branches relating their daily activities relating Company’s policies, procedures of agency management.
- Lead and execute anti-fraud investigations to prevent and minimize potential risk for the company
- Conduct agency compliance training to improve agent’s awareness of business ethic code as well as knowledge of the Company’s agency management policies/procedures
- Organize and oversee annual compliance check to all of trading offices/branches nationwide of Chubb Life
- Develop distribution compliance manual and guidelines, training materials.
- Legal/Investigation/Audit/Finance Bachelor Degree
- At least 05 years experiences working in the Compliance/ Legal/Fraud/ Risk management
- Have experience in complaints solving & coordination with other departments in company
- Have ability to develop & setup new operation process/procedures;
- Have experience and knowledge related to the FCPA, FATCA, AML, etc.
- Coordinate to solve complaints/frauds relevant of customer & distributions channels (agent violation);
- At least 02 years experiences in manage people.
- Good in communication skills.
- Has worked for foreign company, banking & finncial firms will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English (listening, speaking, reading & writing).
- Team building
- Premium healthcare
Please feel free to contact Career Center of Smart Train at firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Thao) if you’re interested in the vacancy, we’ll introduce your profile to the company.