GROW YOUR CAREER WITH SMART TRAIN
A leading training organization in Vietnam in providing international accounting, auditing and finance training programs such as ACCA, CMA, CIA, CFA and DipIFR as well as short courses for corporate as in-house and public
We are proudly recognized as a PLATINUM Approved Learning Partner of ACCA (UK), an ACRP of Institute of Management Accountants (USA), Institute of Internal Auditors (USA) and CFA Institute (USA)
We are proud to be a trusted training provider for more than 15,000 learners who are accounting – auditing – ﬁnance professionals from Big4s, banks, listed companies and MNCs such as PwC, EY, KPMG, Deloitte, Grant Thornton, RSM, Mazars, Bayer, Vietcombank, ACB, PepsiCo, Vinamilk, Viettel, EVN, Bao Viet,…
Working with us will bring you a wonderful opportunity to enhance your necessary skills, expand your precious network in a professional, creative and inspiring working environment.
Position: Marketing Director
- Scope & Mission
- Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies in HCMC & HN
- Build brand awareness and positioning
- Generate sales lead and prospective clients
- Develop and maintain partnership relationship with professional bodies, corporates, government and universities
- Key Duties
- Content/ Copywriter
- Digital Marketing
- Video clips/ marketing materials
- Partnership Development
- CRM/ Business Analytics
- Market Research
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Team
- Event & Marketing Operations: 01 person
- Senior Digital Marketing: 01
- Copy Writer: 01 person
- CRM and Analytics: 01 person
- Graphic Designer: 01 person
- Report to CEO
- Work closely with BD Teams in HCMC and Hanoi
- Work closely with Product Development Team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 7+ years experience in marketing and 3+ years managing a marketing team
- Strong experience with digital marketing and analytics
- Strong copywriting skills for social media marketing and content marketing.
- High competence in project management and partnership development
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Entrepreneurial, professional and proactive work ethic.
- Attention to detail reviewing marketing outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health insurance for yourself and a family member
- Business travel opportunities including abroad
- Opportunities to work with top management level from professional firms and partners.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 27 Sep 2019
Submit application: With your confident and enthusiasm, please send us your full resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: your name – job title. We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please refer to our website: www.smarttrain.edu.vn for more information in details.