Grow Your Career With Smart Train
Position: Senior Executive, Career and Professional Development (CPD)
Quantity: 2 (two) working at HoChiMinh city
Do you have a passion for helping people advance their careers in accounting, auditing and finance? Do you have a background in accounting and finance and/or designing and delivering high-quality training programs? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our Career and Professional Development team!
We are Smart Train, a leading training organization in Vietnam providing courses of accounting and finance such as ACCA, CMA, CIA, CFA, CTP, DipIFR, CertIFR and short term courses. We have been trusted by over 1,700 corporate clients and 24,000 individual learners from leading companies and organizations.
We are looking for a Senior Executive, Career and Professional Development, who can create and facilitate training solutions for our clients based on their needs and also provide career advice to young professionals studying/ working in accounting/ finance.
As a Senior Executive, Career and Professional Development, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the training needs of our clients/ learners, together with our trainers and sales team to provide training solutions in line with clients/learners expectations
- Planning to develop new training courses, programs and services according to the academy’s development strategy
- Reviewing marketing collaterals to introduce courses and training programs, writing newsletters about professional development and career orientation
- Presenting/ sharing in seminars, career orientation events, introducing professional certificate training programs.
- Discussing with international professional associations and university partners in matters of training programs and professional development in accounting – finance
- Teaching some courses at the academy after working hours (separate remuneration, in addition to salary).
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree or master in accounting, finance, education, or a related fields
- Studying or holding relevant International professional certificates in accounting and finance such as ACCA, CMA, CIA, CFA, CTP are preferred
- At least 3-4 years of experience in accounting, finance, or education fields
- Excellent writing skills, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be passionate with education field and professional development
- Creativity, flexibility, and adaptability to changing client needs
- Ability to do research and surveys
- Willingness to travel occasionally to meet clients/ partners
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 31/7/2023 with a subject: Your Name – Job Title.
We look forward to hearing from you!